Whether you are an installer who is installing an electric roller shutter garage door for a customer or a DIY lover who wants to have a go at installing your own garage door, we have 5 tips you should follow to ensure your garage looks great!
(1) Our roller shutter garage doors are extremely secure and thermally efficient, which means that they are also quite heavy. Because of this, we suggest that you get some help to lift that garage door into place whilst you install it.
(2) Here at Garolla, we send our free, easy to use paper instructions with every garage door that is ordered. If you follow these carefully then the garage door will be installed properly and in on time at all.
(3) Remember that depending on the space within the garage, there are two separate ways that you can attach the garage door. These are a face fix, which is used when the inside of a garage door has a large amount of inside space and our restricted fit, which is used when there is restricted space inside a garage. You need to ensure that the door is fitted using the correct fix.
(4) Once you have installed an electric garage door, the last thing you will want to do is clean up after yourself. The best way to avoid this is to put down a dust sheet and tidy up any mess you make during the installation. This way, once complete you can stand back and admire your handy work.
(5) Whether you need help measuring your garage door or installing it here at Garolla we are here to help. We have both ‘how to’ installation and measuring videos as well as a helpful team that are happy to answer any of your questions. Our free contact number is 0800 4681982.